What I Keep In My Handbag


What's In My Handbag

When it comes to blog posts and YouTube videos I turn into the worlds nosiest person - not really sure how that works but it's true!

I always seem to love watching videos about what people have in their bathrooms, living rooms and most importantly, what they have in their handbags. I am aware that I don't carry the most interesting things in my bag but hopefully it makes for good reading anyway!


To start I am not going to describe my handbag in great detail as I have quite a few and I tend to change them fairly often - sometimes each week - so I don't seen any point for this posts. The contents however, I transfer from bag to bag.


Paul's Boutique Patent Black Purse
I have had this for a number of years so I cannot remember if it has a specific name. I do love this purse though. When opened the flap has card compartments - as well as a clear space for identification - and it has to pocket areas for things to be stored. I keep tablet strips and things like my donor card in here. It then has a zip area with two side areas surrounding it which are perfect for notes and any receipts you may have.

iPod Classic 120GB & Headphones
I have also had my iPod for quite a number of years - about 8 I believe - and I always like to have it in my purse with headphones so that I can listen to music. There is quite a bit of music on it and I can never actually decide what I want to listen to but it's good to have it in my bag. It means that it can be connected to my radio in the car or when I am on the train with headphones.

Wet Wipes
Always handy to have for those situations where you don't have access to a sink but need to wipe your hands. They come in really handy and for me are the perfect addition to any handbag.

Pens & Tissues
Not much needs to be said with this one - who doesn't need a pen or a tissue from time to time.

Car Keys
Without my car keys I would struggle to drive my car and I definitely find them more quickly in my handbag thanks to all of my key-rings and my long lanyard.

Hand Cream
My hands can get very dry so I like to have some cream in my bag to make sure that I can moisturise them on the go.


These are the things that are always in my bag without fail. I tend to throw extra things in depending when I need them and where I am going. 

What do you keep in your handbag?



Everything a woman needs is in her handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment