Things Thursday #21


Things Thursday 21


Welcome to number 21 in my Things Thursday series. I can't really believe that I have written 20 of these things already - but I have :)


Things (Songs) That Have Been Stuck In My Head This Week

1. Summertime -  DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
2. Hello - Adele
3. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
4. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
5. Breathless - Shayne Ward


Things In Beauty I Did This Week

1. Died my hair a light pearl blonde
2. Tried out 'baking'
3. Gave myself a turquoise glitter gel manicure
4. Kept up with using gold eye shadow on my inner corner
5. Wore a brown/red ombre style lip 


Things About Winter That I'm Not Loving

1. Snow
2. Rain and wind joining forces
3. Being stuck in the house 
4. How cold my room gets at night
5. Never having clothes that are warm enough


Things I Find Adorable

1. Molly - obviously
2. Penguins
3. When people are kind to others
4. Surprises
5. Coffee dates


Tell me some things from your week :)


"Hello from the other side" - Adele


No comments:

Post a Comment