Sanctuary Spa - Cleanse 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask


Sanctuary Spa 5 Cleanse 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask


As many of you may know one of my beauty goals for this year was to keep up with a skincare routine. In order to do this I bought myself some lovely new skincare products some of which I have reviewed already.


One of these products was the Sanctuary Spa - Cleanse 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. I decided to pick this up as I have never really had a mask that I love to use and the idea that it only took 5 minutes appealed to me more than one that would require over 30minutes to set. 

Claims
This mask claims to use a blend of charcoal and clay that heats up to open the pores of the skin and remove any impurities. It also claims to be intensely purifying yet non-drying.

I have to admit that I haven't been the biggest fan of clay masks in the past as my skin had a tendency to feel tight and dry after use but I have fallen in love with this one. It heats up instantly when it comes in contact with water and my skin does not feel tight either during use of after. It feels extremely clean and soft.

The Product
This product is black in colour and quite thick in consistency. I have to admit though, that despite being thick it is very easy to spread across the skin and has a beautiful smell. It doesn't feel heavy, in fact it can be hard to tell it's on the skin at all.

One of the things that I find particularly pleasing about this product is that it washes off very easily and doesn't stain the cloth that you are using. Normally it can be very hard to remove clay masks as they cling to the skin with great force but this one washes off with ease.

Overall
I love this product! It does everything that I want it to. It cleanses my skin, smells great and best of all it only takes five minutes - what could be better. This for me is the best in quick and easy skincare.


Have you tried this product? What do you think?


Skincare at its finest

No comments:

Post a Comment