My Night Out Make-Up Staples


My Night Out Make-Up Staples

When I am preparing for a night out clubbing or to a bar I always tend to go for the same kind of make-up look - I am a creature of habit it seems!

There are some products that I switch up each time like eyeshadows but there are some that never ever change and these are my night out staples.


Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation - 1N2 Ecru
This foundation for me is a holy grail product - I have talked about it so many times I am sure you are all bored to tears - it never fails me when I need it the most. If you check out my other post you can see a full review but the need to know facts are that when I am dancing the night away in a sweaty club - lovely visual, I know - this foundation stays in place, doesn't budge, nope not one bit!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent
Another product that is a staple for me - everyday not just nights out - is this pressed powder. It keeps my make-up in place and ensures it lasts all day no matter what. It is lightweight and keeps everything matte, perfect for those nights out when you don't always have time for a touch up.

False Lashes
False lashes for me add the finishing touch to any look that I go for - which is usually the same to be honest - I love how dramatic my eyes look when I add them. I usually tend to go for Eyelure lashes usually the Exaggerate No. 143 as I like the thick, over the top look that they give. If I see thick lashes on offer I tend to pick them up.

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner
I don't want my eyeliner running down my face during the night so I always lean towards this beautifully soft eyeliner. It goes on like a dream and stays on all night long - what could be better.


There we have it the four things that are my staples for a night out look. Everything else gets changed up regularly and I tend to chop and change between mascaras and lipsticks but these four things always make an appearance without feel.


What make-up staples do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment