What Inspires Me


What Inspires Me

Inspiration is something that can come from anywhere, anyone and anything. I think that it can be found in the strangest of places and sometimes all we have to do is embrace what is going on around us in order to feel the inspiration.

I recently read a post by Gemma over at Dorkface about what inspires her and it filled me with inspiration, so much so I wanted to write my own post about my inspirations - I really hope she doesn't mind.


So lets get on with it shall we... what inspires me:

1. Friends/Family/Molly
They just inspire me to go one step further and try my hardest to get where I want to be.

2. Long dog walks/walks in general
Allows me time to think and formulate action plans.

3. Being productive
I love completing scheduled tasks it makes me want to keep thinking of more to do.

4. Swimming
This is when I am feeling super relaxed and being alone in the water allows me time to feel what is going on around me and therefore, inspiring me with new ideas.

5. Random acts of kindness
Says it all doesn't it - :)

6. Long chats with people
I love talking through things and talking things out over and over it helps me get things straight in my head so that new ideas can come in.

7. Breathing in lungfuls of fresh air
I love fresh air, it wakens me up and makes me feel alive.


What inspires you?


Inspiration can come from anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment