Where Have I Been?



Yellow_Flowers

Where have I been? 

Well that is a very good question and the answer is very simple. Nowhere really but, I really do need to apologise to all of you for my very noticeable absence recently. 

I don't really know what happened, my brain had a complete melt down and writing blog posts seemed impossible. I took a little break off - originally intending to only be away for one week but that didn't exactly work out.  I thought that it would be better to stop putting out posts until my brain was working at a more normal rate again, rather than filling your feeds with 'filler' content.

With all that said, I am very pleased to tell you all that I am trying to get back to my usual five day schedule and I am currently planning and writing away, so with any luck starting this coming Monday there will be shiny, brand new posts for you all to read.

Thank-you all for sticking with this little blog throughout my small absence but sometimes we all need to take little breaks so that we can restart our minds. Hopefully my mind will keep going this time :)

I do have a favour to ask of all of you - if there are any kind of posts that you would like to see on this blog then please comment below, tweet me or let me know through any of my other social media.

Thank-you all you lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment