Superdrug Vitamin E Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator



Superdrug Vitamin E exfoliator

Whilst I was buying my Superdrug Vitamin E Dual Phase Cleansing Oil I also picked up their Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator. I thought that I should add a gentle exfoliator to my skincare routine as my everyday face-wash is a 3 in 1 product and even though it does have exfoliation beads in it, there is no abrasiveness so dry patches tend to form on my skin from time to time.

This product stood out for me as it stated that it was made with all natural ingredients. I wanted to try more natural products to see how well they worked with my skin and with the added bonus of having it be part of the Vitamin E range I knew that it would be nourishing to my skin as well, which is just what I needed. 

The first thing I noticed about this product was that it was a lot more watery in consistency than I had expected. This consistency however, didn't make it difficult to use and I was able to rub it in and spread it around my face with ease. 

You can immediately feel the oatmeal exfoliating the skin. It is definitely not as rough as some I have tried in the past but because my cheeks can be extremely sensitive and dry it felt very coarse on them and made them tingle. I did find however, that this product did not have this effect on my forehead or chin which aren't sensitive areas and need lots of exfoliation.  Once I have rubbed it thoroughly over my face I then wash it off with a soft, warm face cloth. 

With all that in mind this product worked very well on my skin and leaves it feeling very soft and hydrated whenever I use it. Even my cheeks feel softer and not dry in the slightest. I do have to say that this product, like the oil, has a very strong smell. It hits you immediately once you squeeze it out of the tube so if smells aggravate you at all, I would probably avoid this one.

Overall, I have to say that I really like this product. I don't think that I could use it daily but I find that using it once, or twice a week keeps my skin feeling extremely soft and the dry patches at bay. For the small price of £2.99 I think this is worth the buy.


Always remember to exfoliate

No comments:

Post a Comment