Superdrug Vitamin E Dual Phase Cleansing Oil

Vitamin_E_Dual_Phase_Cleansing Oil

The thought of cleansing oils has always excited me - I don't really know why they just have. I like the idea of covering my whole make-up heavy skin in an oil that will break it down so all I have to do is wipe it off.
I didn't really want to spend lots of money on an oil until I was sure it was something I actually liked to use. So, with this in mind I went on a hunt for something affordable yet still good quality and my eyes fell upon this Superdrug Vitamin E Dual Phase Cleansing Oil and the best part is it's only £2.99.

The Vitamin E range is something that another blogger had mentioned to me before and since then I have wanted to try products from the range. I was very excited to get this oil home and give it a go. The night I first tried it out I had quite a lot of make-up on, it all felt very heavy on my skin and so I wanted it off as soon as possible.

The instructions for this oil are to shake it gently to get the dual phase to activate and then to put it on a cotton pad and apply it to the face. I didn't know how I felt about this, as I kind of wanted to soak my face and rub it in. I therefore, decided to do it my own way - no surprises there. I poured a little bit of the product into my hands and quickly began rubbing it over my face. 

The first thing that I noticed was that my make-up dissolved instantly, it was like it was never there. I couldn't believe it. I then began to rub the product through my eye make-up and my eyeshadow disappeared equally as quickly. I will say that my mascara took a little longer and I did follow this oil with my Garnier Micellar Water to ensure that all eye make-up was removed but overall it was very impressive. I even used this after I had been wearing fake eyelashes and the glue was taken off with very little effort.

Once my face looks suitably scary I then take a warm face cloth and wipe away all the make-up. My skin feels very supple and soft. There is a scent with this product and it is quite strong so if that is something that bothers you I would stay as far away from this as possible as the smell is very intense. It doesn't however, irritate my skin in anyway, which is amazing as sometimes my cheeks can be super sensitive but this oil just leaves my skin feeling very clean and fresh.

I would recommend this oil for a speedy make-up removal which leaves you with soft, glowing skin.


Have you tried any cleansing oils?


Oils, Who would have thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment