Peas In A Pod Necklace - Not On The Highstreet

Pea Pod Necklace 1
Pea Pod Necklace 2
Pea Pod Necklace 3
Pea Pod Necklace 4
*This item was a gift from my parents - this is just my opinion on it*

If you know me well, then you know that my mum has called me 'Pea' for as long as I can remember. If i'm honest i'm not even sure where it came from but it has always stuck with me and it has been something that I have come to like being called.

This was why I was very excited when before Christmas, Facebook brought up an item for Not On The Highstreet that was very fitting for somebody with a nickname like mine - a Peas in a Pod necklace. I showed it to my mum, who thought it was cute, and nothing more was said on the matter.

As you can imagine, I was beyond ecstatic when I opened up my Christmas presents to find that my mum and dad had bought it for me so that I could keep my family close to my heart. The beautiful thing about these necklaces is that they can be customised to suit you and your family situation - up to six individual peas can be added to the necklace. I have five peas in my pod to represent both of my parents, my great aunt - who I have nicknamed Moses, it's a long story - and uncle and of course Molly.

The price for the necklace starts at £30 and goes up depending on how many peas you would like and if you want to have it sterling silver or silver plated - also don't forget there will be postage costs. I think it is worth the money - especially when receiving it as a gift - as not only is the piece itself beautifully made and completely stunning to look at but it comes in a beautiful box with the names of the people each pea represents printed on a card which once the necklace is removed can be kept as a keepsake.

I love my necklace and it gives me great pleasure to wear it. It also makes for a great conversation starter as it is something that is very unusual. If you are looking for something unique and this kind of idea appeals to you then I could not recommend it enough. It has brought me great pleasure and I love seeing it as part of my jewellery collection.


We are all just peas in a pod

No comments:

Post a Comment