My Amazing £12 Trainers


Asda Trainers 1

I don't know about you but I have been wanting a really nice pair of trainers recently but I be-grudge paying a top brand ludicrous amounts of money for something I could probably find a lot cheaper in other places. 

Asda Trainers 2

I looked around everywhere for a pair of trainers that would be suitable for me. They have to be quite deep soled - or heel cup is the technical term I believe - because I have been prescribed insoles to wear, in order to strengthen my ankles. They also had to be stylish enough, that they suited more than just casual outfits. It took quite a while to find a pair that suited, especially because I wasn't willing to fork over the kind of money that would allow me to acquire a pair of Nikes.

I was walking around Asda one day, a couple of months ago, particuarly the George section and I spotted their gym collection. I was immediately taken in by their trainer selection and my eyes fell upon these black and blue trainers. They had deep heel cups which would be perfect for my insoles and the colours suited me perfectly - I had to have them!

Asda Trainers 3

I was delighted to discover that they came in at the fabulously inexpensive price of £12 - this was music to my ears. I couldn't wait to wear them! I have to tell you that they fit perfectly, I got a size 4 and they are not too tight - even with my insoles. The actual soles are wider at the base of the heel which allows for maximum comfort and I have to tell you, I could walk for miles in these shoes without getting sore feet.

Asda Trainers 4

For me, this was the perfect alternative to an expensive pair of trainers. They are wearing well, very comfortable and fit my insoles perfectly. They would be good for gym use I feel as they move well with the foot. I think these trainers are the best find of the year so far for me!

Asda Trainers 5


Have you a pair of trainers you love?


I do love a good bargain

No comments:

Post a Comment