Things Thursday #34


Things, Thursday, Suitcase, Lists,

Welcome to number 34 in my Things Thursday series. Hope you are having a great week :)


Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. I hate bananas - the smell, the consistency, everything!
2. I have never seen The Green Mile - it's on my list
3. I have a severe fear of falling from a height and needles
4. IMDB is an app on my phone that I use constantly - I always need to know who has been in what!
5. I cannot sneeze once I always sneeze at least ten times in a row!

Things I Did This Week

1. Finished my 1000 page novel about New York
2. Purchased the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
3. Found a new foundation that I am loving - Maybelline Fit Me Matt and Poreless
4. Started a new novel - Caroline Graham: Written In Blood
5. Had a quiet Saturday night in without a drink


Things I've Loved To Eat This Week

1. Picked Onion crisps
2. Mozzarella
3. Homemade rice crispie squares
4.  Salami and other Italian meats
5. Toast with cheese

Things I Want To See Soon

1. Alice Through The Looking Glass
2. The Jungle Book (Live Action)
3. Independence Day: Resurgence
4. The Secret Life of Pets
5. The BFG


Tell me some of your things from these headings, I love to hear them :)

Thanks for reading :)


The things of life are all around us

No comments:

Post a Comment