£10 Exercise Leggings - Yes Please!


Exercise, Leggings, Gym, Asda, George, Workout, Ten Pounds, Pattered, Stretch

Let me just start by saying that I am not a gym or exercise bunny by any stretch of the imagination but I do like to wear exercise clothes because they are extremely comfortable.

I am not a fan of spending extortionate amounts of money on clothes that i'm going to spend
my time lounging about the house in. I just don't see the point, which was why I decided that I would take a trip to my local Asda to see what bargains I could take advantage of. 

I have to say, I was very impressed by the range of work out clothes that was available - it was much bigger than I thought it would be. There was lots of variety from 3/4 length to full length leggings, sports bras, slogan work out tops and a pretty big selection of trainers - for a supermarket that is. Of all the stuff that was available, I was immediately drawn to these patterned full length work out leggings.

I am normally the kind of person who picks everything in grey or black but for some reason the pattern of these leggings was so vibrant that I couldn't resist having them. I opted for full length leggings as i'm not a fan of 3/4 length bottoms at the best of times never mind when it's a tight material.

Exercise, Leggings, Gym, Asda, George, Workout, Ten Pounds, Pattered, Stretch

I was a little wary about what size to get as looking at them they didn't seem like they would be the kind of clothes that fit perfectly. Rather they seemed as if they would be quite a snug fit. This being said however, I went with my usual size - which is a 10 - and thought if it was a giant disaster all I would have to do is return them.

As soon as I got home I put them on immediately and was shocked at how comfortable they were. The size I had picked up was perfect and they weren't difficult to pull up over my legs either. The one thing I did notice straight away is that, they feel like a second skin and movement in them is so easy. I had been worried that they would feel extremely tight around my legs as I can find this with some leggings or skinny jeans I own, this was not the case at all though! I can imagine that these leggings would be perfect for working out as they move so easily with your body.

The best part about these leggings has to be the price. At £10 I think these are the perfect investment for anybody like me who doesn't want to fork out lots of money on something they may never get around to using for its intended purpose.

Have you tried any of Asda's workout clothing? What did you think?


Working out doesn't have to be expensive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment