Things Thursday #31


Things, List, Thursday, Seaside, Portrush, Northern Ireland

Welcome to another Things Thursday. Apologies that this one has gone up so late but adulting has definitely gotten in the way and I take my hat off to all those bloggers who post content everyday and work as well. I don't know how you girls do it!

Things I Do Everyday Without Fail

1. Use Snapchat - it's an addiction
2. Moan about being tired
3. Think too much about things that don't need to be thought about
4. Underestimate how much time I need to get ready
5. Talk too much - people start to tune out eventually.

Things That Have Happened This Week

1. I won a competition on Twitter for #NationalBestFriendsDay - I never win anything :)
2. I bought George of The Jungle on DVD
3. I bought A Goofy Movie on DVD
4. I have been adjusting to the heat - I don't do well in hot hot weather
5. I got way too drunk on beer and loved every second of it


Things I Have Loved This Week

1. Going on a seaside walk, taking pictures and having coffee with my best friends
2. Discussing and planning visiting my best friend who now lives in England
3. Going to work and getting a KFC with my boss :)
4. Reading my book - New York by Edward Rutherford
5, Getting back into watching House - it's such an amazing show

Things You Should Do This Week

1. Tell someone you love them
2. Take a moment to embrace the world around you
3. Laugh no matter what
4. Always believe in yourself
5. Remember you matter most


There we have it - this weeks Things Thursday :)

What things are you loving this week?


Everybody Lies - Dr Gregory House M.D

No comments:

Post a Comment