Live Action Disney Movies I Love!



Disney, Movies, Live, Action, List, Watch

First off, I love Disney. It's such a magical world that I love to feel immersed in and for me the live action movies are as big a part of that magical feeling as the animations. I have quite a few Disney movies in my collection and these are just some of my favourites.


1. Pirates Of The Caribbean
These have to be some of my favourite Disney live action movies ever made. I love the whole world that has been created. I have since I went on the POTC ride in Disney World. They make me laugh, cry and generally go on a journey of emotions that I didn't know I could feel from a pirate movie. If you haven't seen these movies then I really think that you should!

2. Return To Oz
People seem to either love or hate this movie! I am firmly in the love camp and I don't even know why. I have enjoyed watching this live action movie for many years even though it's not of the best quality that Disney is known for. There is something charming about the characters and I really could not imagine not having this movie in my collection.

3. Bedknobs and Broomsticks
It's a classic - is there much else I really need to say? Who doesn't want to go bobbing along, on the  bottom of the beautiful briney sea. I have been watching this movie since I was very little and it always conjours up the most precious memories of my childhood. The colours that go round the room when the bed is travelling makes it a very exciting one to watch.

4. The Sorcerer's Apprentice
What a great idea it was to remake the classic cartoon that Disney is known for into a live action thrilling adventure. The concept of this movie is gripping from the beginning. The main character is so endearing and makes you want to keep watching. I thoroughly love every moment of this movie and the excitement that it conjures up to me is very typically Disney.

5. Oz The Great and Powerful
This is just a feast for the senses. The colours that they have used to bring this amazing story to life just make my eyes pop every single time. I love the world of Oz and have done since I first saw The Wizard of Oz when I was a little girl. I love how they started the movie as a tribute to the original with the smaller screen and in black and white. It is just an incredibly well made movie which for me will be a Disney classic for years to come.

There we have it. 5 live action Disney movies that I love. 
Have you seen any of these movies? 
What are the live action Disney movies that you love?


Bobbing along, bobbing along...

No comments:

Post a Comment