Things Thursday #33



Molly, Things, Lists, Socks, Paws

Each week - or most weeks anyway - I write one of these 'thing' posts, which I really enjoy. I always worry however, that you lovely readers are going to get bored of the format so I was thinking that every few weeks I would write a long list rather than a series of lists with headings - what do you think?

Things - The Weekly Collection

1. Windows 10 installed itself on my pc - not a happy camper!
2. I need to get back into the habit of making my bed every morning
3. The character of Foreman in House annoys me more than I ever noticed before
4. My neighbours smoke and blow it in the direction of my bedroom windows, which are open - so annoying!
5. I need to get into the habit of reading at night before going to sleep
6. Really considering getting my eyebrows shaped - never had them done before
7. I am kinda interested in doing one of those Snapchat make-up tutorials but I don't think anyone would be interested...
8. I am struggling to find my go to Summer foundation
9. This week is the first week in a month I haven't been wearing nail tips..
10. I started using the app Peak and I am slightly obsessed
11. I find it far too easy to procrastinate at the moment
12. My inspiration for blog pictures is rather low these days
13. I've had something irritating my eye for nearly a week - waiting for an opticians appointment
14. I always say i'm going to get an early night and then I never do
15. My willpower for saving money by not eating at work is not going well


That rounds up this weeks Things Thursday. I hope you liked me mixing up the format a little - just trying to keep it interesting.

Let me know some things that would be in your weekly collection - I love reading your comments :)


A change is as good as a rest

No comments:

Post a Comment