Things Thursday #30


Molly, Bentley, Dog, Thoughts, Lists, Weekly

Can you believe this is the 30th post in this series? I want to thank all of you who have stuck around and read even one of these posts never mind 30 - it means so much to me. For this post instead of doing things within sections I would just write one list of various things that have come to mind this week.


Things That Have Come To Mind This Week

1. Sunshine makes the world a happier place
2. I would love to go on a little holiday to recharge my batteries
3. £10 gym leggings from George at Asda are the comfiest things i've ever owned
4. Asda's fizzy water is my favourite
5. Nothing beats a home cooked meal by my mummy
6. I have OCD about my nails - they are never perfect
7. I find it impossible to keep my room tidy
8. I really want to start exercising properly
9. I dislike it when TV shows change actors for a character and think nobody would notice
10. I need to stop eating - I do that far too much
11. I have an obsession with taking pictures of my dogs - not that that's a bad thing
12. I want to visit the USA again really soon
13. Being an adult is such hard work
14. I have had such a craving for a burrito for the longest time
15. I wish I could find a way to keep my make-up on all day in sunny weather
16. I hate when fake tan gets into the patchy stage
17. Kinder bars are my weakness
18. I miss it when there are no fish in our tanks
19. I really need to get my car washed but it never seems to be a priority
20. I need some new summer fashion - winter is easier to dress for!

So there we have it 20 things that have come to mind this week to mark number 30 in the things Thursday series.

Let me know any things that have come to mind with you, I love to read your comments :)


All of the things in the world - they matter to somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment