Things Thursday #32


Things, Thursday, Blue Skull, Skull, Books, Artistic

It's that time of the week again and by that I mean Thursday! You know what that means, it has to be time for a Things Thursday.


Things That Happened This Week

1. I got a glass skull that my mummy filled with blue water - doesn't it look cool :)
2. I booked flights to Birmingham to see a very very dear friend of mine
3. My working days have been moved around so I get Friday off this week
4. I bought three new books at 99p each - bargain or what!
5. I relived my childhood by watching George of The Jungle

Things You Should Watch

1. The Rock - amazing movie set on Alcatraz :)
2. A Goofy Movie
3. Kingdom - Stephen Fry at his finest
4. The West Wing
5. 11.22.63 - best TV show I have seen in a while

Things That I Bought Last Weekend

1. Aveeno moisturiser
2. Seventeen Contour Kit
3. Nivea Post Shalve Balm
4. New Look Lace Bra
5. Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner in black

Things That I Love About Having A Job

1. Meeting new people
2. Being in a different environment 
3. Using my brain for different tasks
4. Feeling like I have a purpose each day
5. Earning money - I mean come on it had to be one :)


There we have it my Things Thursday for this week.

Have you seen any of the movies or used any of the products?


It's all about the small things in life isn't it


No comments:

Post a Comment