My Go To Lipstick of The Moment - Rimmel Kate No. 30


Make-Up, Rimmel, Lipstick, Kate Moss, 30, Red, Vamp

Some days call for a dark vampy, red lip. Does everybody not have days like that - or is it just me? I always like to put on a darker lip on days that are more miserable as I find that it makes me feel put together - which is never a bad thing.

I have quite a few red lipsticks in my collection and I have previously written about some of my favourites here. I am always on the look out for new variations to add to my every growing collection and this Kate Moss for Rimmel has been the latest addition.

I quite like the Kate lipsticks. I have tried a matte lipstick before which is 107 and it quickly became my night out staple lipstick. The formula isn't too drying and it is very creamy in application. The same has to be said for this lipstick. 

The first thing that struck me about this lipstick was the colour. Although it's a red it's much more than that. The depth of colour is beautiful, it has a brown/maroon undertone that looks beautiful on the lips. It doesn't go on too dark either, which from looking at the colour in the tube would be a fear if this is something you don't really like.

Make-Up, Rimmel, Lipstick, Kate Moss, 30, Red, Vamp
The application of this lipstick is lovely. It goes on with ease and doesn't look patchy - as long as your lips are smooth, if they aren't then I would fear that this lipstick would  probably cling in areas you wouldn't want it to. If you keep your lips exfoliated and smooth then I would recommend this lipstick.

I would recommend some form of lip liner with this lipstick as it does tend to wear off, especially if you are eating or drinking a lot throughout the day. When it wears away to a bare lip it has a tendency to look quite bad and is not something that is particularly attractive - which is what we are all aiming for right?

All in all, I love this lipstick. It has quickly become my go to lipstick for those days when I want to be put together and polished. It adds a beautiful finish to any make-up look whether it be a subtle eye or a heavy smoky one.

Have you tried this lipstick? What do you think?


We all love to be put together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment