50 Things You Didn't Know About Me


Me, Selfie, Facts, 50, About Me

I have written quite a few get to know me posts - which you can read about here, here and here - but they never seem to get old, more so because I enjoy writing them. On that note I thought I would put together 50 random facts about me - maybe you know them, maybe you don't.

1. I was ten days overdue - my mum was not a happy camper
2. I have always wanted a rotweiller - hopefully someday I will rescue one
3. I can crack my back quite loudly and it freaks people out
4. My mum has nicknamed me Pea or Peapod
5. I am not a fan of eating cereal - I don't see the point
6. I have watched Big Brother since it began - I was eight years old
7. I don't have any brothers or sisters
8. I have a huge crush on Laurence Fox - Sergeant Hathaway in Lewis
9. I have stopped drinking Diet Coke everyday - I barely drink it anymore
10. I don't like eggs but my mummy has gotten me to eat scrambled eggs with cheese in it
11. I only started drinking coffee in 2013 
12. I find it hard to give up on things
13. I am rather good at Catchphrase
14. I went to Rome with my best friend in 2009 - it was amazing
15. I love to fly. The longer the flight the better
16. I like my drinks to be ice cold
17. I get hungry at strange times of the day and night
18. I don't like loud wind or thunder
19. I had a 1940's themed fancy dress 11th birthday party
20. When I start tidying and organising it is hard to stop me
21. I have to wear insoles in my shoes to strengthen my ankles
22. I would rather have a starter than a dessert
23. I love stationary - it's a weakness of mine
24. I wish I had neater handwriting
25. I would get up in the middle of the night to straighten up my bed if it was a mess
26. I have been known to sleep walk occasionally. I have been found trying to crawl under my bed.
27. I really want a tattoo but I haven't been brave enough yet
28, I love skulls - no idea why but I think they are very pretty design wise
29. I really want to visit Hawaii
30. I think Tyne Daly is the role model every young girl should have!
31. I never thought I would have a small dog like Molly but I wouldn't be without her.
32. I love broccoli soup especially when there is cheese in it
33. I sleep every night with my hair in a loose ponytail
34. I never dry my hair with a hair dryer
35. Eating spicy food makes my nose run
36. I hate watching football
37. I love watching rugby union
38. I can't watch the end of Titanic as it makes me sad people died in reality
39. I am a Friends obsessive - I know the words and everything
40. I don't have a radio in my car I can only play CDs or my Ipod
41. I love anything that has cheese - the cheesier the better
42. I have an obsession with the Fast & Furious movies
43. I first got my ears pierced when I was 17
44. I have always worn a gold ring on my right hand since I was a little girl. I never take it off
45. I have passed my car theory test twice - it expired the first time and the second time I passed both parts
46. My favourite band is Green Day
47. I try to never regret anything in life - it helped form who I am today
48. My favourite flavour of crisp is pickled onion
49. I love watching a movie with a beer in my hand
50. I will always adopt dogs from a rescue centre -regardless of age, gender or breed.


Phew, that was a long list but we got there :) Did you find this interesting?

Let me know some facts about you :)



It's always good to get to know each other

No comments:

Post a Comment