Things Thursday #35


daisies, lists, thursday, things, blogger

How have you all been? I am very excited as tomorrow, I am heading off to see one of my beautiful best friends in Birmingham. Meanwhile it's time to read number 35 in my Things Thursday series.

Things I Got This Week

1. 10 new fish for my dad's tank
2. A new duvet
3. L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask
4. Travel mini's for my weekend away
5. Batiste dry shampoo

Things (Reasons) For My New Blog Instagam (@adoublejointedgirlandherdog)

1. I want to try a theme
2. I want to be able to post personal content on my own account
3. I wanted to be more consistent
4. I fancied a new challenge
5. It allows me to focus on posting specific blog content


Things I Struggle With At The Moment

1. Being consistent with my blog
2. Getting an early nights sleep
3. Taking stock blog photo's
4. Keeping my Instagram content consistent
5. Starting an exercise regime


Things That Make Me Laugh

1. Rapping along to the Fresh Prince theme with my dad
2. Michael McIntyre
3. Carrying on with my mummy
4. My own clumsiness at times
5. My dogs and their distinct personalities


I hope you all have a great weekend - let me know about it :)

What things are you struggling with at the moment?


We all have our own things these days


No comments:

Post a Comment