Boots Botanics All Bright Serum


Botanics, Radiance, Serum, All Bright

I recently ran out of my Boots Time Delay Youth Maintain Serum, which as you can imagine I was very upset about. I did decide however, that I would use this as an excuse to try something new so I went off to Boots to see what they had.

I have heard many good things about the Botanics range but I haven't tried many products from the range myself. I cam across their All Bright concentrate serum which was at the bargain price of £6.99 - although I have recently discovered that it is on offer at the moment for £3.49, bargain!

Botanics, All Bright, Serum, Boots, Pipette, Packaging

The first thing that I love about this product is the packaging. For the price you would expect it to be quite light and cheap but it's anything but. It comes in a glass bottle with a glass pipette. It is very easy to use and I have found no problems bringing the product into the pipette and releasing it again. 

The liquid inside does not have a strong smell - or at least it's not a smell that offends my nose in anyway. I was initially quite worried that the product would be to thick and heavy on my skin as when I squeezed a couple of drops into my hand it felt quite thick. This being said, when I rubbed it onto my face it almost instantaneously sunk in and was dry. I love this quality of the serum. I hate nothing more than having to wait for layers of skincare to dry before I can move onto the next one - it annoys me greatly.

This serum, leaves my skin feeling very smooth, hydrated as well as looking very bright and healthy. It doesn't irritate the more sensitive areas of my skin - which some products can do quite badly. All in all I think that this is a magnificent product that does everything it says it does. For the small price you are receiving a top quality product. I would recommend this serum to anybody who likes their skincare process to be super quick yet of a high standard!

Have you tried this serum? What serums do you love to use?



What did I ever do without serum?

No comments:

Post a Comment