Things Thursday #27


Molly, Dog, Photography, Spaniel

Well here we are it's Thursday again and you know what that means, it's time for another Things Thursday. I hope you have all had a great week and that you are looking forward to your weekend. Also, how cute is my Molly Dolly in that picture :)

Things That Happened This Week

1. I got a part-time job - yay!
2. I fell over and cut my knee deeply in a 'T' shape - not yay! 
3. I placed an order for some DVDs with my birthday money - yay!
4. My wisdom tooth started growing again - not yay!
5. I realised how many pictures of my dogs I take!

Things I Want To Start Doing

1. Regularly going to the gym
2. Eating a little cleaner - less bread and that.
3. Using my bullet journal more and being more creative.
4. Eating a healthy breakfast.
5. Taking more scenic photographs

Things I Have Watched This Week

1. Lewis
2. Scooby-Doo and The Boo Brothers
3. Miss Marple
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral
5. 11.22.63

Things That Always Matter

1. Family & Friends
2. Being who you are
3. Being kind to others
4. Never forgetting the little things matter
5. Smiling at people as it can make their day


Can you tell me some things?



Everyone has things in their life

No comments:

Post a Comment