Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner - An Oldie But a Goodie


Collection, Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner, Eyeliner, Make-up

A number of years ago when I was beginning my discovery into make-up -when Collection was still called Collection 2000- and the kind of look I liked to wear I had this Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in my bag. I was young and naive as then I can remember thinking it was pretty rubbish and I never purchased it again!
This all changed however, a couple of weeks ago when I was realised that my other pen liners had gone dry and I needed a new one. I popped into Boots and was feeling sentimental so thought, lets pick this up, what's the worst that can happen -it was on offer after all.

I was quite excited to use the product again after not using it for so long and I can tell you I was not disappointed one little bit. I'm not sure why I thought it was rubbish way back when because it truly is not! 

Collection, Felt Tip Liner, Eyeliner, Make-up, Felt Tip

This eyeliner pen is very easy to use. I can sometimes struggle to get the 'perfect' line on my top lid. I like it to be thin near the inner corner and widen as it goes out -not easy at all sometimes. With this pen I found that the perfect line was very easy to form. It takes very little applied pressure to get the product to come out. The nib is small and pointed enough that it doesn't put product everywhere, which is great. Another fantastic point with this product is that it, as the name would suggest is extremely black.

All in all the grown up, make-up adoring me cannot see why the younger version didn't like this product. This product definitely ticks all my eyeliner boxes and just works - I love it when a product just works!

Have you tried this eyeliner?



Somteimes the oldies really are the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment