A Beautiful Day at The Beach


Portrush Beach 1
Portrush Beach 2
Portrush Beach 3
Portrush Beach 4
Portrush Beach 5
Portrush Beach 6
Portrush Beach 7
Portrush Beach 8
Portrush Beach 9
Portrush Beach 10


Life can be very stressful sometimes, with its modern ways. I know this as much as everyone else and the one thing that makes it better for me is taking a step back and appreciating the simple things in life.

In my little corner of the world up in the North Coast of Northern Ireland it can be quite miserable weather most of the time but there are the odd days when the sun splits the heavens and it reveals just how beautiful this part of the world can be. 

On days like this it's great to get out in the fresh air, with the dogs and your best friend of course. This is what I did and I have to say that Molly has never been happier. It reminded me that I really do live in a truly spectacular part of the world, even if I don't always realise it.

I hope you have enjoyed looking through a selection of the pictures I took throughout my day at the beach. Are these kinds of posts interesting to you? 


The sun makes everything better

No comments:

Post a Comment