Having Some Fun In The Garden

Molly 4
Molly and Bentley 6
I love spending time with my dogs and there is nothing they love more than running around after a ball. Sometimes, it can be impractical to get them out to the beach or on a forest walk so I take them out to our garden. We are lucky to have a long piece of grass which allows them to get all the exercise they need.

Molly and Bentley 4
Molly and Bentley 1
Bentley 1
Bentley and Molly 2
Bentley and Molly 3
Molly 1
Bentley 3

Molly (my furbaby) and Bentley (one of my parents furbabies) love running around and causing havoc so I thought they would be the perfect subject for another photo blog post. If these aren't your things that's fine and beauty posts will resume as normal soon but sometimes it's just great to look at some photographs don't you think?


Do you own a dog? Let me know, I love hearing about our four legged friends :)


Four legs and a tail - that's all the family I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment