5 Of My Favourite Disney Movies


Disney, Movies, Classics,
Who doesn't love Disney? I know that I do and I recently decided that I wanted to start collecting more Disney DVDs for my collection. Starting with your most favourite movies is always the best place to start, so that's exactly what I did.

1. The Rescuers
I have loved this movie ever since I can remember. I recently showed it to my mum and she thought I was crazy cause I was singing along with mice who want to rescue a little girl - i'm sorry but what could be better than that!

2. The Black Cauldron
My mum introduced me to this movie when I was a little girl. She loves anything that has a dark edge to it - she's a huge classic horror movie obsessive. It is quite dark for Disney but I think that's what I love about it - even though it wasn't a very successful movie for Disney. I just love the adventure Taran goes on to save his magic pig Hen-Wren from the Horned King - intrigued yet?

3. Basil The Great Mouse Detective
A mouse version of Sherlock Holmes - do I even have to say anymore? This is one of my all time favourite movies that Disney have made. I like how funny and clever it is and how it emulates the human actions that Sherlock Holmes himself would take. If you haven't seen this one, I recommend it highly!

4. Return To Oz
This is known as being one of Disney's weirdest and out there movies. It see's Dorothy return to Oz yet everything is different and not how she remembered it - the yellow brick road is in ruins! She sets off to save her friends the Scarecrow, Tin Man and The Cowardly Lion. This movie can be quite weird and scary in parts but there is something magical hidden underneath it all.

5. Popeye
This is Robin Williams very first major movie role. Be prepared if you haven't seen it, this movie is extremely weird and there is little to no chance of you being able to understand what Popeye is actually saying but it still makes it one of the best movies around. I laugh the whole way through this movie, it makes me feel good. You should check it out!


There we have it my top 5 Disney movies that have made there way into my DVD collection. Have you seen any of them?

What Disney movies are in your top 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment