Things Thursday #26

Things Thursday, Jewellery

Here we are, finally getting back to some sense of normality with number 26 in my Things Thursday series. Lets get into shall we...


Things I Got For My Birthday

1. Two adult colouring books and a set of 36 colouring pencils.
2. Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care System.
3. Dvds (Fast 7, Basil The Great Mouse Detective, The Muppet Movie, A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and Kingdom Series 2)
4. Nikon D3200.
5. A gorgeous paisley printed clutch bag.


Things I Ate During My Birthday Week

1. Steak and goat cheese sandwich.
2. Rare rump steak with chips.
3. Beef curry with fried rice.
4. Chilli beef penne pasta
5. Filo prawns


Things I Drank During My Birthday Week

1. Raspberry Mojito
2. Strawberry Daiquiri
3. Rose Wine
4. Bacardi and Fanta Lemon
5. Cinnamon Whiskey Shots


Things To Smile About This Week

1. How truly amazing some people can be even if you don't know them
2. Everyday brings new possibilities
3. Things will get better
4. A problem shared is a problem halved
5. Smile at someone - it could make their day 



Tell me about some things from your week?



Where do the weeks go?


No comments:

Post a Comment