Things Thursday #16 - Year Review


Molly & Myself

Number 16 in my Things Thursday series and this one is a review of the year we are leaving behind.

Things I Learnt About Life

1. It's never going to be easy and that's okay
2. Sometimes the things you want to happen take a little extra time
3. We all have ups and downs and that's what life is
4. You are stronger than you think you are
5. Being scared is okay just don't let it take over


Things I Learnt About Me

1. I'm stronger than I thought I was
2. The little things in life effect me more than I want them too
3. I love my family more than I ever thought was possible
4. Not having a dog in my life would make me very unhappy
5. I can succeed on my own no matter what happens


Things That Made Me Happy This Year

1. The wonderful people who comment on my blog
2. Having my friends there to pick me up with coffee dates and meals
3. Knowing that at the end of every day Molly will be there to make me smile
4. Buying my own car
5. Passing my driving test


Things I've Started Eating This Year and I Love

1. Green Pesto
2. Gherkins
3. Gnocchi
4. Pickled Cauliflower
5. Red Thai Curry


What have you learnt about life this year? I would love to know :)



Finally I just want to say I hope you all have an amazing New Years Eve and a wonderful start to the new year :)

Time for a brand new fresh start - Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment