Get To Know Me Tag


Get To Know Me Tag

I have been tagged by the beautiful Jenni Belle to do the beauty blogger 'Get To Know Me Tag'. So here it is :)


1. Is Your Hair Naturally Straight or Curly?
My hair is naturally very very straight. It can be a struggle to get it to curl as it just likes to be straight.

2. Do You Dye it yourself, or go to a Salon?
For a very long time I only ever let a hairdresser dye my hair but over the past year or so I have been getting into dying my own hair with box dyes :)

3. Do You Wear The Same Style Everyday, Or Do You Change It?
It depends what i'm doing. If i'm going out it is usually down, but in the house I wear it in a ponytail or in a bun as it's so long it can get in my way or make me very warm.

4. How Long Does It Take For You To Put Your Makeup On?
Depends on my mood. It can take anywhere from 15-20minutes to hours.

5. What Do You Do First? Eyes or Face?
Usually I do my foundation and concealer then move on to eyes. To finish I set my concealer and do bronzer and blusher.

 6. Do You Collect Makeup, Or Just Buy As And When You Need It?
Bit of both really I buy what I need when I have to and then sometimes when I see wee things I will pick them up to try.

7. How Often Do You Wear False Eyelashes?
More or less every time I am going on a night out. I love the look they give my make-up and I feel my look isn't complete without them.

8. What Are Your Current Everyday Staples?
Make-up wise it would have to be the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I literally use it every single day and it's the one product I never ever change up. 

9. Do You Wear Makeup When You're Home Alone, or With Family?
Depends on my mood and if I wanna wear make-up. Sometimes I just cannot be bothered.

10. How Many High End Products Do You Have?
Not that many I am a big fan of what the drugstore can produce. I use Estee Lauder's Doublewear foundation for my night out make-up as it's long lasting and looks beautiful on the skin.

11. Do You Plan your OOTD The Night Before, or Decide When You're Getting Ready?
When i'm getting ready unless I have bought something brand new. I am notorious among my friends for being the one that never ever knows what to wear.

12. How Often Do You Change Your Handbag? 
Not that often, I have quite a few hangbags and I tend to change them when I am bored of the one I am using currently. Sometimes I want a handheld bag and sometimes I want an over the shoulder bag.

13. How Often, Or When Do You Work Out?
I don't and I get annoyed at myself almost everyday for not working out but I hope I will give myself a kick in the new year and start an exercise regime.

14. Left Or Right Handed? 
I'm Right Handed.

15. How Tall Are You?
I think i'm about 5ft 4in but then again i'm not too sure.

16. Do You Speak Any Foreign Languages?
I did GCSE French and Spanish and got A's in both of them but as I don't use them regularly I struggle a wee bit with some of the Spanish. I'm sure it would come back in the right situation though.

17. Sweet Or Savoury?
I am most definitely a savoury person. Every time I feel hungry I always crave something savoury. 

18. What's Your Favourite Perfume?
I am currently loving Cheryl - Stormflower and Lady Gaga's - Eau De GaGa.

19. How Many Pets Do You Have?
I personally own one dog - my beautiful spaniel cross called Molly. My parents who I currently live with have 3. Missy - Alsatian, Golden Retriever cross. Ben - Boxer, Labrador. Bentley - full bred Border Collie.

20. Do You Read Comments Posted On Blogs?
I do yes. I usually get annoyed with people who post things that are particularly mean but I like to see everyone's opinions.

21. Do You Keep A List Of Other Products To Try When You See Other Posts?
No. I really should but I have quite a good memory and seem to be able to remember things that I want to try.

Question 22. How Did You Come Up With Your Blog Name?
I have a joint condition that makes me quite bendy and in essence double jointed and I had recently adopted a dog when I started my blog so I combined both of the ideas together and so my blog was born.

23. What Kind Of Camera Do You Use For Your Photos?
I use my iPhone 5C. I would love a dslr but I can't afford one at the moment.

24. What's Your Favourite Colour?
Light blue and grey. These days I tend to lean more to the colour grey.

25. Do You Swear?
Yes I do. More than I should but I can't help it.

26. What Are You Doing With The Rest Of Your Day?
Writing up blog posts, possibly dying my hair, going to my friends for a Christmas manicure.


There we have it some facts about me - hope you enjoyed it.

I tag: 
Rebecca - ThatSoBekaah
Shona - ShonaHarding


Getting to know you, getting to know all about you

No comments:

Post a Comment