7 Things Sabrina The Teenage Witch Taught Us


Sabrina The Teenage Witch

Sabrina The Teenage Witch was one of the greatest shows that I can remember from my childhood. Even at the age of 23 I own every series and love nothing more than curling up and watching them all in a marathon TV session.


7 Things Sabrina The Teenage Witch Taught Us


1. Being a witch can make things more complicated than easy

2. Everyone's family situation can be different and confusing - it's okay though

3. True love will always come out on top

4. Sometimes you don't realise how much people will sacrifice for your happiness

5. We all have enemies and we can't make them go away - we learn to be stronger

6. Every action you take has a consequence

7. We all need a pet we can confide in - even if we aren't lucky enough to have them talk back


There we have it the 7 Things We Learnt From Sabrina. Anything you have learnt that I have missed?


I'm a witch and I still have to go to school? - Sabrina The Teenage Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment