Things Thursday #15 - Christmas Edition


Things Thursday Christmas Edition


Number 15 in my Things Thursday series and it's a Christmas edition.



Things About My Christmas Tree

1. There is no tinsel on it
2. There is no colour theme
3. We have decorations from countries around the world on it
4. I have a Harry Potter decoration on it
5. It's not real


Things That Test My Patience Out About Christmas

1. Getting all my presents bought in time
2. Wrapping paper vs gift bags
3. How stressed and rude people get at this time of year
4. The run up to Christmas going to fast
5. Not knowing what to buy some people

Things About My Christmas Day

1. We haven't always celebrated on Christmas Day or even round Christmas week
2. We haven't always been in our own house on Christmas Day
3. We eat our dinner in the early evening
4. We give our our presents one by one and it's an event
5. We haven't always eaten a traditional Christmas dinner

Things I've Never/Haven't Always Done at Christmas

1. Played board games (Never)
2. Watched the Queen's Speech (Never)
3. Eaten Turkey (Haven't Always)
4. Opened my presents on Christmas morning (Never)
5. Had a special Christmas breakfast (Never)



Tell me about the things relating to your Christmas - I love to hear about other peoples traditions :)

Have a holly jolly Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment