The Christmas Tag


The Christmas Tag


Nobody tagged me but I thought it would be fun to answer some questions about Christmas :)


1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I'm not sure I have one but The Holiday and Muppets Christmas Carol have to be watched multiple times.

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes! It's been -15 which for Northern Ireland is ridiculous temperatures.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my parents and my family

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Has to be either All I Want For Christmas or Fairytale of New York

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
We used to open all of our presents on Christmas Eve but we are changing things up this year and doing it on Christmas Day

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Doner and Blitzen and of course Rudolph.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Having a traditional Christmas dinner :)

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. We put our tree up in the middle of November so a real one wouldn't last long enough

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I don't know but I do love a Christmas cheese board

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
There is nothing more special than giving people gifts

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
My dog Molly :)

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York City :)

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am particularly good at wrapping presents if I do say so myself :)

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I have spent Christmas with my family in Florida twice and it was amazing

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I have no idea, I genuinely cannot remember but to me nobody really knows he's not real :)

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
No, I don't see the point!

17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being with my family and my dogs. Also seeing people open their presents :)



I tag anyone and everyone who wants to do this tag and comment below with a link to your post so I can read your answers :D

It's the most wonderful time of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment