Top Ten Christmas Songs


Top 10 Christmas Songs


Christmas is that time of the year when we always play the songs we love over and over and somehow we never get sick of them.

I decided to list my 10 favourite songs for this festive season.


1. Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues 
- this song is now and always will be my favourite Christmas song it makes Christmas for me :)

2. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
- just one of those songs that make me sing along no matter what.

3. All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey
- can't beat singing along to this song on a Christmas night out.

4. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
- it may be an oldie but it will always, always, always be a goodie :)

5. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
- this song just makes me think of my family. It sums up how much my family love this season.

6. Step Into Christmas - Elton John
- how can you have a Christmas song list and not include Elton?

7. Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) - The Darkness
- Not usually a band that I enjoy listening to but there is something about this song that sums up the festive season for me.

8. The Man With The Bag - Kay Starr
- I heard this song on the Boots advert this year and then realised I had it on one of my CDs. It makes me want to dance along and that makes me happy.

9. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
- my Great Uncle is a very special person in my life and this is one of his favourite songs which makes it one of mine.

10. Frosty The Snowman - The Jackson 5
- if you know me then you know I love everything that includes Michael Jackson singing. The Jackson 5 are amazing and I love this version :)



What songs are your favourite at this time of the year? Let me know :)


Tis The Season To Be Jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment