7 Things Four Weddings & A Funeral Taught Us


Four Weddings and A Funeral

Four Weddings & A Funeral is one of those movies that never fails to make me smile. It can always pick me up when i'm having a down day which I wrote about here.
With that in mind I thought I would write about the 7 things it taught us.



7 Things Four Weddings & A Funeral Taught Us


1. There is always one person who is late that's just the way it is

2. You don't always find the right person first time around - Carrie didn't!

3. We all need a Gareth in our life, he is simply wonderful

4. Never give up hope that you will be with the person of your dreams

5. When you know many people you will experience a 'wedding season'

6. We learnt some great ways to swear - fuck-a-doodle-do & fuckity-fuck!

7. Whether we get married or not we should all feel loved


Have I missed anything out? What have you learnt?


Maybe all this waiting for one true love stuff gets you nowhere - Charles


No comments:

Post a Comment