Reasons Why I Love Christmas



Christmas Tree Lights


Christmas is one of those times of the year where you can't but feel magical and full of festive cheer. There are many reasons why I love Christmas so I thought I would list a few of them for you.

1. Christmas music plays in the town centre - it makes your late night shopping so much more enjoyable

2. There are so many festive drinks to choose from in all of the coffee shops - I like to try all the ones I can and they all give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

3. Christmas nights out with my friends - everyone is so full of happiness and it's nights full of drinks and laughter

4. Seeing all the decorations up - my house becomes like Santa's grotto and I totally love it :)

5. The houses round me with outside lights - my best friend goes to town with outside lights and it's one of the things I look forward to every single year

6. The continental Christmas market comes to Belfast - it's a train ride away from me and I get to sample meats from around the world and flavoured beer, never mind all the handmade crafts.

7. The amazing Christmas jumpers that are available - I got my first jumper this year and it's the best thing I have ever seen.

8. Seeing how happy everyone else is - this time of year makes people smile in so many more ways than is imaginable.

9. Christmas movies - need I say more? Check out my post about my favourite ones to watch.

10. Having family all around - what could be better than having all your family around you at the most magical time of the year?


What do you love about Christmas? 


Santa Claus is Coming To Town

No comments:

Post a Comment