Things Thursday #29


Thursday, Things, Series, Dog, Pet

It's Thursday again, how does that happen? It flies by too quickly for me but you all know what it means if it's a Thursday, yes it's time for Things Thursday.


Things That Have Been Weird This Week

1. My cold going away and coming back again - but worse
2. My parents going on holiday and not having my mum to talk to constantly.
3. My wisdom teeth growing again - on and off
4. The weather being super hot and sunny in good old Northern Ireland
5. Falling asleep around 10pm - not me at all!


Things I Don't Like About The Sun

1. How tired it makes me
2. How sticky it makes me feel even if I haven't been in it
3. Not being able to see well when driving in the car
4. Not having the right clothes to wear as I am such a jumper person
5. Makes me too tired to do anything

Things I Want To Cook Soon

1. Ramen
2. Gyoza
3. Spicy Turkey Noodle Soup
4. Thai Fried Prawn and Pineapple Rice
5. Pad Thai - always wanted to try it :)

Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. Sleeping in and waking up without an alarm
2. My parents coming back from holiday - so I can bend my mums ear
3. Seeing friends at the weekend and having a few drinks
4. My cold going away so I can swallow without it hurting
5. My nails growing long again


There we have it Things Thursday #28.. we are so close to 30 that's scary!
Tell me about things from your week, I love hearing them :)


Not all things are happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment