Things Thursday #28


Harry Potter, Cushion, Things, Thursday

Well here we are Things Thursday number 28 - how have we gotten here already.

Things That Have Been Great About This Week

1. Only having a day and a half in work cause of the bank holiday
2. Ordering my new Iphone :)
3. Seeing blue sky and sunshine
4. Getting a new lipstick on a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug
5. Being greated by Molly jumping up and down when I come home from work

Things I Have Watched This Week

1. Star Trek
2. The Tourist
3. The Secret
4. Midsomer Murders
5. Home Fires

Things I Have Been Doing Differently With My Make-Up

1. I haven't been curling my eyelashes
2. I haven't been using highlighter
3. I haven't been using setting spray every day
4. I haven't been priming everyday
5. I have been putting eyeliner/eyeshadow under my bottom lashes

Things (Blogs) I Love To Read At The Moment



There we have it. These are the things for this week :)
Tell me some things from your week?


Things make the world go round

No comments:

Post a Comment