The Eye Brush That Almost Got Lost In My Collection


Make-Up, Eyeshadow, Brushes, Application, Technique, Real Techniques

Recently I was about to apply my eye make-up and I made the decision that I wanted to start using some of the brushes in my collection that may have been forgotten, or over looked for others.

When I first picked up the Real Techniques Starter Kit for eyes the Deluxe Crease Brush was one that I didn't tend to reach for. I always found it quite clumsy to use and never found the right knack for getting it to work well in my crease. I never really found it useful for concealer as I had seen in many YouTube videos, I tended to want to keep it for my eyes - I can be weird like that.

This was however, until this past week when I decided to just get over myself and use this brush before it was forever lost in my brushes box. I first started using it for blending shades that I could put in my crease but then I began to use it for darker shades at the outer corner of my eyelids. 

I soon realised that I loved how soft and fluffy this brush was. It sits neatly both in and slightly above the socket which adds a beautiful depth to the eyes sand the overall look that I am going for. I find that this brush allows me to very quickly yet neatly achieve the desired look I am going for which is a soft yet smokey outer corner of the eye. 

All-in-all I have to say that I am beginning to wish that I had never left this brush in the back of my brush collection. I think that it is much better suited to the eyes than it is as a concealer brush - although I have to say I have never tried it as a concealer brush - as I tend to like to use a sponge for all of my concealing needs, whether it be wet or dry.

Have you tried this brush for eyeshadow? Let me know if you do and what you think.


Lets use all of the brushes, before their forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment