Argan Oil Hair Treatment

Argan Oil, hair, treatment

First off, I think this is going to be a short and sweet post - yay for that as I tend to ramble on alot. I dye my hair quite a bit, as i'm sure you have worked out by now - and my ends tend to get very dry and in need of some much needed TLC!

My hairdresser tends to use the Moroccan Oil hair treatment on the ends of my hair and it leaves them feeling ridiculously soft and nourished. As much as I loved this feeling I wasn't exactly prepared to spend the money for this small amount of product.

This was when I came across this bottle of Argan Oil hair treatment. It was £1 in my local savers and I thought that this would make a pretty good alternative - wouldn't you. I have heard good things about the Argan Oil range and thought, well what could really go wrong so I picked it up.

First off I want to say that you put this treatment in wet hair only, whereas the Moroccan Oil can be used in dry hair. This was something that kind of annoyed me as I tend to forget to put things in my hair when it's wet as I just whip it up into a towel and about half an hour later I brush it and leave it to dry.

Getting back to the review however, I do like how this product leaves my hair. It feels very soft and the ends feel as nourished as they do when my hairdresser would use the Moroccan Oil. I do have to say however, that a little of this product goes a long, long, long way. The very first time I used it, I put a little too much into my hands and ended up with sticky, greasy ends - which was not something I enjoyed at all!

When I used the correct amount however, I got the desired effect. Less is definitely more with this product and that is something that I have to remember. When I do everything works out as I would want it to! I would recommend this product if you don't want to spend the money on the original Moroccan Oil.


Less is definitely more sometimes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment