Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Mask - My Way


Macadamia Oil Hair Mask, Haircare, Products, Macadamia

Having hair that I colour regularly means that I need to look after it as well as I can. One way to do this is to use hair masks on the ends, to stop them becoming dry and damaged. 

I had picked this Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Mask up in a local chemist a few months ago but never used it much as the instructions advised using it on towel dried hair, leaving it for seven minutes and rinsing it off. 

I have mentioned this product before in a post as a great way to nourish hair that is heavily treated with dyes or heat. It is very creamy in consistency and has such a wonderful smell that I had to stop myself from putting the whole tub on my head. It is quite thick so I advise a small amount to begin with and keep building with it until the mid to ends of your hair are covered with the product.

Now I don't know about you but I like to get all my haircare over and done with when i'm in the shower and the thought of getting out and then having to return to the shower to wash it out bugged me.

This was until recently when I decided to be a 'rebel' whilst taking a relaxing bath. I was yet to wash my hair but was putting a clay masque on my roots so I decided to use the product on dry hair. I loaded my ends up this treatment mask and relaxed back in my bath for the next ten minutes.

When I went to wash my hair out I immediately noticed how soft it had become - and this was before I had even used any shampoo's or conditioners. Even when I had washed my hair and it had dried off a little I could feel the difference in my ends. They were incredibly soft and felt very nourished.

All in all I think that I will continue to use this product on dry hair rather than on wet hair as advised. I saw more of a difference when I did it this way and I think it benefits my hair more.


Have you rebelled and used a product in a way other than you are meant to?
What masks do you like to use?



Love your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment