Things Thursday #9


Things Thursday #9

Number 9 in my Things Thursday Series.

Things That Have Annoyed Me This Week

1. Drivers Not Looking Where They Are Going
2. The Weather Not Being Cold Enough
3. Not Getting Enough Sleep
4. The Condition Of My Nails
5. My Year Old Cartilage Piercing Suddenly Starting To Hurt Again


Things (TV Shows) About Crime You Should Watch 

1. Lewis
2. Rosemary & Thyme
3. Blue Bloods
4. Hawaii Five-0
5. New Tricks


Things I Need To Learn To Keep In My Car

1. Baby Wipes
2. A Towel For Molly After Walks
3. De-Icer
4. A Blanket
5. Bottled Water


Things I Have Enjoyed Eating This Week

1. Brie & Cranberry Sandwiches
2. Filled Pasta
3. Pesto
4. Freddos
5. Potato Letters


What things do you want to talk about this week?


Things, things, things

3 comments:

  1. Woo, I finally found another person who likes Rosemary and Thyme, one of my favourite programs =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosemary & Thyme really is an amazing programme :) so glad that you think so too :) x

      Delete
  2. Rosemary & Thyme really is an amazing programme :) so glad that you think so too :) x

    ReplyDelete