7 Things You've Got Mail Taught Us


You've Got Mail


I love You've Got Mail in fact I have written a post about how it can always brighten up your day. With this in mind I thought it would be fun to see the 7 things that we learnt from it.


7 Things You've Got Mail Taught Us


1. Don't judge people on face value - they could be the one

2. Daisies are the friendliest flower and I am perfectly okay with that

3. Love knows no boundaries - especially the internet ones

4. Not everything is personal - sometimes it's just business

5. Never give up on the dream of someone else - you don't have to settle

6. The internet for all its sins is vast, real and cannot be denied

7. Your life doesn't have to be big in order to be valuable




Have you learnt anything from You've Got Mail?



So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn’t it be the other way around? - Kathleen Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this film! I only watched it for the first time the other day! X

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fantastic film :) so glad you agree and thank-you for your comment :) x

      Delete
  2. It really is a fantastic film :) so glad you agree and thank-you for your comment :) x

    ReplyDelete