Purple Shampoo - Old Tricks Amazing Results


Touch Of Silver

Having blonde hair requires a certain amount of maintenance, especially if said hair is somewhat dyed. You probably know - but then again maybe you don't - I have dyed blonde hair and the more I dye it the blonder it becomes.
With very blonde hair comes the problem of brassiness - or a yellow tinge - which takes away from the white blonde look that I am going for. Looking around the shops I decided to pick up Pro:Voke Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo.

I have known for a long time that purple shampoo is particularly good for brightening blonde hair. However, I have heard many times that it can be more damaging than good. I think however, that this is because people can tend to overuse it and replace it foe their normal shampoo, rather than using it once or twice a week.

I used the brightening shampoo once and immediately saw the results. My hair was beginning to show signs of brassiness and yellow hints which where driving me slightly insane. After using this shampoo however, my hair was finally back to the white-blonde colour that I had been aiming for. In one wash no less. How amazing is that!

I know purple shampoo is an old trick but I am here to say that none the less the results are amazing.


Have you tried any purple shampoo's you love?



Purple shampoo not purple hair

3 comments:

  1. I've never been full blonde but I've heard this stuff is fantastic for helping keeping it white! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been skeptical but I gave it a go and I have to say what you've heard is right :D

      Delete
  2. I've always been skeptical but I gave it a go and I have to say what you've heard is right :D

    ReplyDelete