Looking Back - What I Miss About Uni (and my 100th post)


What I Miss About Uni


First things first let me start off this post by saying - it's number 100!! Can you believe it, i've written 100 posts and somehow people keep reading and commenting - it really is amazing :) Thank-you for all the support it means so much to me.

Now on with today's post :)


Lots of people attend university but not everybody loves their experience. I however, was one of those lucky ones who truly without a shadow of a doubt loved every single second.

Recently I have been thinking back about my four fabulous years at Queen's University Belfast and I thought I would tell you all the things I miss most about it.


1. Learning New Things - 
studying makes me happy and I love broadening my mind

2. Sharing a House With Dear Friends - 
being with my friends constantly made me very happy

 3. Going Out Whenever I Fancied - 
partying as a student is totally different to partying as an adult

4. Meeting People From Different Walks of Life -
where else can you meet so many cultures in one place?

5. Structure To The Day -
I love having a structure with places to be and times to be there

6. Only having my work to worry about - 
not having major responsibility is highly under-rated

7. Working along side my friends everyday -
no better way to get things done than to work with your friends


Have you been to uni? What are your thoughts - let me know :)


Those were the best days of my life



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! I never went to uni & always feel a bit cheated as I've been working since I was 16 I missed out on the whole uni life thing haha. I find it so interesting that you're a fellow geek & did IT stuff in uni :) do you have any plans career wise to work within IT? Or do you already? xx

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you I can't believe it's been 100 posts already it's mind blowing :O Awh I can understand that but you seem to have done so well for yourself so I wouldn't worry too much :) Uni life is a mixed bag not everyone has the same experiences that's for sure. I am indeed a fellow geek and very proud :) I haven't quite decided what I want to do but I am applying for IT positions currently. I have taken a year out so just trying to get back into industry now... wish me luck xx

      Delete
  2. Thank-you I can't believe it's been 100 posts already it's mind blowing :O Awh I can understand that but you seem to have done so well for yourself so I wouldn't worry too much :) Uni life is a mixed bag not everyone has the same experiences that's for sure. I am indeed a fellow geek and very proud :) I haven't quite decided what I want to do but I am applying for IT positions currently. I have taken a year out so just trying to get back into industry now... wish me luck xx

    ReplyDelete