My GWA Experience


Oval Splash Nails


First things first this post is NOT sponsored I just had such fabulous customer service with GWA (Girls With Attitude) that I decided to let you all know about it.


So lets begin. I picked up a set of GWA nails from my local Saver's which is like Boots or Superdrug but has lots of prices halved and items quite a bit cheaper. The nails that I picked up were a simple short square set with a leopard print tip - they were basically french manicure and the leopard print was the french tip. 

I loved these nails, they were so elegant, easy to apply and I was so happy with how they looked. However, two days later most of the tips had begun to wear away and large chunks of the pattern was missing. This upset me greatly so I decided to take action. Off I tootled over to twitter and sent the company a tweet saying how disappointed I was. 

I was very impressed to get a response from the company within a few hours and they were asking details about where I got the nails and what exactly the problem was. Once I explained the issue they very kindly offered to send me a complimentary set of nails - of my choosing - as a goodwill gesture. Well I can tell you that I was over the moon with this idea and immediately said yes and within a few days I had a beautiful set of nails delivered right to my door.

I choose the Splatter Oval Nails as I thought they were really pretty and I have been wanting to try oval nails for the longest time. They arrived within a couple of days and were exceptionally comfortable to wear. 

Overall I have to say that the customer service of this company was fabulous and it has really made me want to try out more of their products in the future.

Have you had any great customer experiences?

4 comments:

  1. I love great customer service especially from brands embracing social media!

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. I always love to see big companies embracing how the 21st century is advancing :) x

      Delete
    2. I couldn't agree more. I always love to see big companies embracing how the 21st century is advancing :) x

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree more. I always love to see big companies embracing how the 21st century is advancing :) x

    ReplyDelete