20 Things You Didn't Know About Molly


dog, pet, fact, rescue, spaniel cross,

Recently I was reading through some of my favourite blogs and I came across a great post by Danielle over at Underland to Wonderland. Her post was all about her beautiful dog Baker and getting to know him a little better. I have to say as I am a huge dog lover - not sure if you noticed- I found this post to be a great inspiration and decided to put some facts together about my beautiful Molly. I have done one in the past but this is a more updated one.

1. Molly cannot stand it when I sneeze, she runs for her life.
2. She gets along with other dogs -that aren't part of her pack- on her own but growls when i'm around as she wants to protect me.
3. She doesn't wear a collar unless she is going for a walk and that's only to attach her lead.
4. If I need to get something out of the car or my aunt is sitting in front of the house in her car I can take Molly out without a lead or a collar and she follows behind me - I never have to worry that she will run off.
5. I can't have toys lying around as she cannot amuse herself, if there is a toy she sets it on my knee or around me until I throw it and she never ever stops!

dog, pet, fact, rescue, spaniel cross,

6. Molly doesn't acknowledge that cats exist - they don't phase her at all.
7. She always reacts to dogs barking on TV, her ears perk up and she has been known to growl.
8. Molly sleeps in my bed with me, she always has and she always will.
9. Socks have become an obsession - she brings me them constantly, to the point where I can never find 2 at any particular moment. There is always one missing!
10. Molly's full name is Molly Boo Stinson. When I got her I was toying with naming her either Penny or Boo until my dad suggested Molly - so I compromised.

dog, pet, fact, rescue, spaniel cross,

11. When I am feeling unwell Molly always lies with her head either on me or her paws wrapped round me, she sticks to me like glue.
12. Shes knows what the word bed means and trotts off to get herself settled in my bed whilst i'm gathering my stuff.
13. She doesn't know many tricks but she can sit, give her paw and come when she's called.
14. If she wants her space on the sofa she will climb over everyone and anything to get it - she's not bothered.
15. Molly will sit like a meerkat when she wants your attention.

dog, pet, fact, rescue, spaniel cross,

16. There are not many vegetables my Molly won't eat - she loves them all.
17. Her nicknames include Dolly, Dollster, Moll Doll, Molly Dolly and Hoover -because she hoovers up any food on the ground around her.
18. Molly's ears flap from side to side when she is walking and it's the cutest thing you have ever seen!
19. She's quite a bit older than she looks -people think she's a puppy- but she isn't at all, she's about 8 or 9 years old!
20. Molly rarely gives kisses so when she does you know you are very special indeed.


I could go on and on about my Molly, as i'm sure you have gathered by now but I will stop before I have bored you all completely. Have you got any dog or animal posts? Leave me links below as I love reading all about your pets :)


4 paws and a tail make them family

No comments:

Post a Comment