My Top 5 DVDs Of The Moment


DVDS, Movies, Lists, Personal, Favourites

I love collecting DVDs and watching them over and over again - to me it really never does seem to get old. Infact, it's become quite a hobby of mine - I organise them and have them in a certain order, I really am an obsessive. Having such a large collection -it's at a few hundred currently- means that it can be hard to pick what I want to watch. It does however, mean that I have various DVDs that I tend to come back to again and again.


Kindgom Series 1-3
This gloriously, gently series, stars the awe inspiring Stephen Fry and is something I find myself watching so many times I can see the stories unfold in my head with my eyes shut. This is the kind of DVD that I put on when I want to get lost in a world of familiarity and I come back to over and over again, without fail.

Four Weddings & A Funeral
As much as I like action packed movies with secret agents and all the usual plots that follow in that genre, there are moments when I want something a little softer, more gentle and generally just easy on the eye. This movie ticks all those boxes. It's a classic in some circles, that is plain good, old fashioned fun!

Bad Boys 1 & 2
Will Smith is in these movies, need I say more? Well I will say more but for me having Will Smith in a movie usually means that it's going to be one that I adore. I love the humour and chemistry between the two main characters, it makes me giggle every time. They manage to throw it into plots which are very serious in every way.

Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End
I love all of the POTC movies. I don't even know why, there is just something so magical about them that makes me fall in love with them every single time I re-watch them -it must be the Disney element. Of all four of these movies, the third is my favourite. I watch it over all of them, every single time, 

Scooby Doo & The Boo Brothers
I have spoken about my Scooby Doo obsession before, which you can read here. So it should come as no surprise that one of my go to movies is a Scooby Doo one. Of all the movies of this lovable dog that I have seen, this has to be my absolute favourite. I have always loved the three ghosts in this movie, as well as the puzzle that needs to be solved throughout. It's definitely a firm favourite.


Can you tell I just love to watch DVDs? What ones are you loving at the moment?

Once a collector, always a collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment