Friday Favourites - Edition 1


Favourites, List, Personal, Items, Book, Pen, Thoughts

It's Friday - does a little dance for joy - that means the working week ends tonight and I can have a lie in tomorrow. It also means I am trying out a new post idea. I have been doing Things Thursday for a while but it was beginning to get a little repetitive. I thought that I would mix things up and do something on a Friday instead.

The concept is similar but I thought it would be fun to list my favourites from the week instead of collections of random things. It's also a nice positive way to look back on the week and see the good things that happened.


*Favourite Moment
My favourite moment this week has to be catching up with one of my closest friends. Life can get in the way but no matter what we are always there for each other. We slot back into each others lives like we've never been away and those are the moments that will always be special to me.

*Favourite Achievement
My favourite achievement this week is that I resisted buying curry from the canteen in work. I can promise you that this is one of the most delicious curry's that you could taste and the smell hits you as soon as you go near the building. I stuck to my guns and didn't give in as i'm trying to cut back. I am very proud of myself for this.

*Favourite Moment with Molly
For the past four months or so I have had Molly on a very strict diet as she really needed to lose weight. I was rather upset that all of Molly's old coats and jumpers didn't fit her anymore as her weight -even though she never looked that fat- meant they just didn't fit her anymore. I put my favourite tartan coat on her this week, which my mum made for her and it fit her perfectly again. She looks so healthy and gorgeous it just made me so happy.

*Favourite Thing That Happened
I decided to treat myself this week and purchased a Boohoo order. I am very excited for it to arrive and I will probably write a post or two about some of the pieces I picked up.

*Favourite Movie
This week I have been watching Four Weddings and a Funeral. No matter how many times I watch this movie, it never gets old. It always seems to make me happy even though I know it off by heart. I love when a movie can take you to a special place, that makes you relax and feel calm. You can get lost in the movie and forget the world outside.

*Favourite Product
This week my favourite product has to be my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. This one never gets old, it just works each and every time. It's not often that you can find a product that just doesn't fail you. Being able to rely on something is vital in a hurry!

*Favourite News
I got an email to tell me when my favourite band, Green Day's, new album is being released. Things like that always make me happy.

*Favourite Sport In The Olympics
Gymnastics will always be my favourite to watch. I just can't believe that people can do things like that with their body. I can barely make it up the stairs without falling over and these people are flipping and tumbling away without any fault -that to me is amazing.


I hope you have enjoyed looking back at some of my favourite things this week. 
What are some of your favourites from this week?


These are a few of my favourite things

No comments:

Post a Comment