DVDs I Got For Christmas - Part One


Movies, TV, DVDs, Collection, Christmas, Gifts, Presents

So I have been toying with the idea of posting this as I wasn't sure if it would be something you would want to read. Then I remembered if I would want to read it then there has to be someone out there who would too - right?

DVDs are something that I love to collect, I have quite a few hundred in my collection and I am well known among my friends for being the one to constantly say "I own that DVD". My love for collecting movies and tv shows means that come Christmas or birthday's I usually gather quite a few as gifts - my friends and family are so generous.

This Christmas I have quite the haul of DVDs, in fact so as now to bore you I have split it into multiple posts - yes there really are that many.

So, what DVDs did I get for Christmas?

Lewis - Season 1 - 9
Now I have to say of all the DVDs I got I was rather excited about this set in-particular. Lewis is something that I can watch over and over again without ever getting bored. It's one of those gentle - yes a murder program can be gentle - drama's that you can put on in the background and never really get bored of.

Blue Bloods - Season 3 & 4
I already own the first two seasons of this show and I am very excited to have even more to watch. This show has everything i'm looking for in a cop show and it being set in New York City makes it even better - I will get to go someday, I will!

It's a Very Merry Christmas Movie
You may or may not know but I am on a quest to collect every Muppets show or movie that has ever been put on DVD. I love the Muppets and it brings back such happy memories of my childhood that I just have to own them all. My mum always buys me at least one Muppet DVD as a gift and this is what she choose this year.

Up
Another thing I am trying to be an avid collector of is the mass amount of Disney DVDs out there. I have a small collection at the moment - mostly of the ones I truly love, between Pixar, cartoons and live action. Up takes you on such an emotional roller coaster that I just had to add it to the collection.


So those are the first few DVDs that I very kindly received this Christmas - waow the festive season feels so long ago now!

Did you get any DVDs this Christmas? 
I'd love to know what you got :)

You can never have too many DVDs

No comments:

Post a Comment