Lets Talk Guys T-Shirts




Okay so as some of you may know - and i'm also sure many of you won't - I love wearing guys t-shirts. Now this does not mean I go around stealing clothes from past boyfriends - although this has happened I cannot lie - my dad and any other man in my family, it simply means that when out shopping I am drawn to the male section of the shop and all the glorious t-shirts they have on offer there.

I don't even know what it is that I like about them so much but I seem to be amassing quite a collection of them these days and i'm not going to lie - i'm quite happy about that. There does seem to be a pattern with my purchasing though and that would be the fact that they are mostly grey - I quite like grey if you hadn't already noticed.

Some of my friends think i'm crazy for choosing loosely fitted clothing from the opposite sexes wardrobe but I just can't help it. Comfort for me usually - again depending on the day and my mood - outweighs looking glamorous and guys t-shirts are beyond comfortable and I happen to think stylish.

I personally think that guys t-shirts are made from much better quality material than a lot of woman's t-shirts. They also come with the added luxury of fitting around my girls - if you catch my drift. I usually by them in size xs and they are still massive on me, it really is great.

How Do I Wear Them

My preferred way of wearing a comfy t-shirt is with a nice pair of leggings, which are more often than not black but can sometimes be patterned if the top in question is plain and matches well. To accompany this I usually team it with a long shoestring vest top underneath and then my chosen t-shirt on top. If i'm in the mood for something a little different I might team it with a pair of light coloured skinny jeans - but it all depends on the mood I happen to be in on the day.

There We Have It

So there we have it - guys t-shirts for me are the wardrobe staple that I really could not be without. Some days are just built for utter comfort and that is when they come into their own. I could not be without them and I hope that my collection continues to grow quite rapidly.


Men can be useful for somethings it seems ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment